Hospital Grade Axil
Hospital Grade Axil®
Axil is Byrne's most popular, desktop accessory, delivering power right where you need it. Axil delivers a fresh, modern design with a sturdy aluminum construction. Easy to install, edge mounted or under the worksurface, or sold as a free standing unit that can go anywhere. Axil turns any furniture into powered, hardworking furniture.
Standard + Hospital Grade Features:
- Mounting: edge of work surface, under surface, or freestanding
- Edge Mount Fits in tops 3/4" to 1 - 7/16" thick
- Available in black and white powder coated finishes with PC/PBT Plastic
- PC/PBT Plastic helps Axil stand up to healthcare cleaning solutions
- Features Byrne’s Hospital Grade Simplexes
- Configurations with four or more power receive a Circuit Breaker Cord
- UL Listed
- Our hospital grade outlets have been designed for use throughout the hospital facility outside the critical and general patient care areas.
- Our color-matched enclosures meet numerous agency approvals for performance and safety. They are stain resistant and durable against powerful cleaners.
Making powerful connections is who we are. Our wide range of power and charging products, and our 50-year history of innovative solutions has made us experts in creating products that stand up in the toughest environments. From design through development to delivery our hospital grade products are built not to meet industry standards, but exceed industry standards.
Learn more about our healthcare capabilities here.
Please Note: Byrne’s Hospital Grade power accessories (like Axil) are not permitted by the NEC for use within the immediate patient care space (6 ft. area surrounding the bed). For questions or clarification, please give us a call at 800.999.3567
Have you heard about our Partner Platform? Click here to log in or sign up.
Product Number: BE02520H-4E-0-XT-ZAGX-72
No matching product configuration
These options are not standard.
Please contact our customer relations team for further assistance.
Data cables for open ports are sold separately. Click here to purchase.
Quantity pricing for current configuration:
- 1 – 9 units
- 10 – 99 units
- 100+ units
- Please contact Byrne Customer Relations at (800) 999-3567 for more information.
Tell us about your idea! Fill out the form below and attach any files required to get the job done. We’ll take a look, and get back to you to get things moving!
Great! If you share just a few details, we'll get things rolling.
Enter your email address and we'll send you an email with the product specifications attached.